Let's face it, not every image is captured exactly how you'd like to use it. Use the cropping tool to create just the photo you need in just the right place.
- Select any photo that you've placed on your ad and the contextual menu will appear.
- Enable the CROP icon - by selecting the crop icon, the crop tool opens at the bottom of the Effects menu. Using the slider, increase or decrease the size of the image selected.
- When you resize your IMAGE, the original FRAME will remain the same size. The shaded area of the image will no longer be visible and, in theory, be CROPPED (but it will actually still be there if you need to re-adjust).
- If you'd like to re-position the portion of the image that's visible, you can do that by clicking anywhere in the SHADED area (the move tool will appear) and move as you like.
- If you want to resize the actual FRAME, click within the UNSHADED area and use the handles on the corners of the frame (see below) to adjust as needed.
- Notice that when you resize the FRAME, the IMAGE stays the same size allowing for complete freedom in getting just the right crop for your layout without the learning curve of advanced photo editing software!
- Once you're happy with your repositioned and resized image, go ahead and click the crop icon again or click anywhere else on the ad to disable the crop mode.
- Customize your image just a bit further by dragging a shape onto it and your photo will take on that shape.